Friday 30 November 2012

Hello world, WOW!! I need to thank everyone who is being visiting my blog. It's been an exciting experience for me to share what I have been learning with you guys and I believe it might have a positive impact in people's lives. The blog is a project in partial fulfillment of an Entrepreneurship course that I am taking  this year. At the beginning I found it rather boring not sharing Entertainment news like most people do but later i found a good reason to do this aside from been an obligation to grades. We keep asking ourselves why there are so many poor people in our world today and the answer is either a question of unemployment or illiteracy  It became very imperative to continue and dedicate more to the blog because the solution to what as become a major problem in the world can be found in the field of Entrepreneurship  The field on the other hand does not require any special skills or a certificate to become a successful entrepreneur. 
Although we have come to the end of the course and I must say, my work here as been done. But for self fulfillment  I will continue to learn about how to develop businesses and share with the world. Thank you all for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment